Need to return a product?
Give us a call or e-mail for instructions on how to return your product, and then ship to the following address:
Next Venture Motorsports LLC
710 23 1/4 Road Unit A
Grand Junction, Colorado 81505
(Street number of 710; Road Name of 23 and a quarter)
Next Venture Motorsports Return & Exchange Policy
Returns will be accepted 30 days from order date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the refund. Company check, credit card, or paypal refund will be issued less any restocking fee.
- Fulfillment error/defective products
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase. Shipping for exchanges to correct fulfillment errors/defective products will be paid by Next Venture Motorsports LLC.
Next Venture Motorsports Limited Warranty
- Warranty: Next Venture Motorsports LLC warranties all of the products we sell and distribute for one (1) year from the date of sale. These products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal installation, and use. Due to the intended use the powder coat finish is warranted for ninety (90) days. The finish warranty will not cover a product if it has been damaged in any way. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement. Next Venture Motorsports LLC does not offer any type of labor or shipping allowance and all warranty claims are subject to inspection by Next Venture Motorsports LLC.At the discretion of Next Venture Motorsports LLC, the products in question can be repaired or replaced when found defective. Prior to any replacement or repair, written authorization must be obtained from Next Venture Motorsports LLC. Failure to contact us prior to having warranty work preformed will immediately void all applicable warranties; and it is then the sole responsibility of the customer to remit any payment incurred.
- The warranty expressed above is the sole warranty of Next Venture Motorsports LLC, and any other expressed or implied warranties are hereby specifically excluded and disclaimed.
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- In purchasing a Next Venture Motorsports I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Next Venture Motorsports officers, servants, agents, or employees (hereinafter referred to as Releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me (or anyone else), any property belonging to me (or anyone else), whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, while working on, using or any activity related to this product.
- I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the use of a this product and I elect to voluntarily engage in such use of this product knowing that the use may be hazardous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me (or anyone else), or any loss or damage to property owned by me (or anyone else), as a result of using this product, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise.
- I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court cost and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my use of a this product, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
- It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue the above named releasees. I further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
- By accepting this product, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the above Waiver and Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral presentations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.If you do not agree with the preceding Hold Harmless Agreement, you may return the product and receive a full refund. Please, contact a Next Venture Motorsports sales representative and they will issue a call tag for the product in question. Once the product has been received by Next Venture Motorsports a full refund will be issued.